all posts in english

SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT OVER CHRISTMAS DINNER
This will be my first post in English. As promised i will occasionally post in English as i also have a lot of non Dutch speaking friends, whom i wish to inform about my travels. Ever since i left the Monastery in Bussum to go on an adventure across the Netherlands and Belgium, there's been so much growth...

NOBLE KNIGHT
And so the adventure continues. The noble knight and his silver steed made camp for the night, after visiting a lady in need of guidance and picking up some Lego in Woerden for a new friend theyre about to meet in the North of Holland...

IT WASNT REALLY LAZINESS
So one thing that has often kept me from doing pretty much anything thats out of my comfort zone is exactly that: comfort! When you have all the luxury you need to live a comfortable life, why would you wanna change that? Why would you go out on an adventure like i'm doing right now?

2019
What to expect next year? A foundation will be laid for 3 projects i'm working on:

AT ETERNITY'S GATE
So how do you do that? You work, earn money, buy food, a place to stay, and then what? You call that life? I call that hell. I don't want to work, just so i can survive. I don't want to need money. There's plenty of other ways, but...

Comments